I Love Curry with Anjum Anand
We are delighted to welcome Anjum Anand to Leiths for this hands-on workshop.
Described as ‘the new face of Indian Cookery’, Anjum is a successful television chef and cookery author who specialises in creating Indian food that suits the way that we eat today. In this illuminating class, Anjum will demonstrate the basics such as how to select, use and store your spices, and how to achieve perfect basmati rice.
Easy lamb burgers and radish chutney; Punjabi chicken curry; Sautéed spinach; Paranthas – flaky flat bread; Pomegranate soufflé with pomegranate and rose cream.
The day starts with coffee and pastries, and includes a delicious lunch of your own making.
What the day involves:
- Coffee & pastries on arrival
- All ingredients are provided and weighed out for you in advance
- Unless otherwise specified, classes are a combination of a talk or demo, then plenty of hands-on cooking
- Any food not eaten can be taken home
- A recipe booklet
- All guests are assisted by Leiths teachers
- We do the washing up