Seasonal French Entertaining
Flavia Rowse joins us at Leiths to unravel the secrets to a warming and refined French menu, ideal for entertaining in the winter months. In this hands-on class, you will learn to cook an array of dishes that are simple to prepare, from a make ahead starter, to an elegant main and impressive dessert.
SAMPLE RECIPES: Salmon rillette; Cheese soufflé; Roasted crusted Pork tenderloin with jus; Petits pois and broccoli purée; Tarte au citron.
What the day involves:
- Coffee & pastries on arrival
- All ingredients are provided and weighed out for you in advance
- Unless otherwise specified, classes are a combination of a talk or demo, then plenty of hands-on cooking
- Any food not eaten can be taken home
- Unless otherwise stated, a light lunch is provided for classes where students have not cooked a meal
- A recipe booklet
- All guests are assisted by Leiths teachers
- We do the washing up