Leiths iPhone App QuizLeiths iPhone App Screen Shots
Please note the app is compatible with iPhone 3 versions but the phone has to have os4, the update is available to anyone.
Test your cookery knowledge with this challenging new iPhone App, Leiths Cookery Quiz, brought to you by the leading London cookery school, Leiths School of Food and Wine. This FREE App is now availble from the iTunes store; just in time to quiz your family on their culinary knowledge over Christmas .
The Leiths Cookery Quiz App has a mixture of seasonal and technical questions. Many are used within the school to test the Leiths Diploma students; do you think you can match their knowledge? Example questions include; when are brussels sprouts in season and what is forced rhubarb, to general cookery questions, such as, what does en papillote mean?
Each quiz contains 10 questions which are randomly selected by shaking the app to mix up the questions in an animated blender. At the end find out if you are a Head Chef or a Comis Chef with your score.
Furthermore benefit from free seasonal recipes, taken from Leiths many Cookery Books, as well as links to all of Leiths Cookery Books and Leiths list of courses, updated live via the Leiths website.
The app will be updated with further questions and recipes throughout the year to reflect seasonality and to keep the quiz fresh and challengeing.
App contains the following features:
- App is FREE to download
- Seasonal questions, updated throughout the year
- 10 questions on food and wine per quiz
- Total of 36 questions to try
- Shake to shuffle option for alternate questions
- Review answers page to see what you got wrong and find out the correct answer
- 5 free seasonal recipes, from Leiths Cookery Bibles
- Live access to all of Leiths cookery courses from professional courses to fun 1 day workshops
- Links to Leiths many Cookery books
- Request an online prospectus option
This app is created to showcase Leiths breadth of cookery knowledge which is passed on to anyone who attends a cookery class at the school, whether it is for a day or a year.